We Are Growing ... Join Us, and Grow With Us!
- Full or Part Time Primary Teachers
- Early Career Teachers or Experienced Practitioners
- We have a track record of growing our own future leaders and experts so will make great use of your skills and talents
- We offer a variety of CPD pathways to expand your career in the direction you want
- We genuinely work collaboratively across schools, presenting rich opportunities for meaningful networks and peer development
- All our schools are strong, vibrant communities and we would match your talents to the school where you would flourish and grow.
BUT DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
Contact me, Hazel Pittard, Director of Education, for an initial conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07388 901312.
We can then arrange for you to speak to a teacher who made the move to join us last year - they will tell you all you need to know and answer all your questions!
Trust SEND Lead
Job Reference: # EDV/2023/FLT/87624
Location: Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7LB
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Part-Time
Salary: £50,807.00 - £56,082.00 Annually (FTE)
Actual salary in the region of £30,484 - £33,649 - 0.6 FTE 19 hours (days/hours to be negotiated)
Closing Date: 9:00am, 22nd Jan 2024
Start Date: ASAP
Positions Available: 1
Interview Date(s): To be confirmed
Vale Academy Trust (VAT) and Faringdon Learning Trust (FLT) are looking to appoint a Trust SEND Lead to work across both Trusts. The successful postholder will provide leadership and expert professional advice in all aspects of SEND, developing and implementing effective strategies, policies and procedures that reflect best practice and supporting colleagues to ensure SEND provision best meets the needs of our pupils.
In combination, the two trusts cover circa 20 schools with provision that extends across Nursery, Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form. This affords the successful candidate real opportunity to add value and raise standards in learning and attainment with our 2-19 learners with SEND.
We are looking for a person who can:
- Lead on the Trust-wide strategy for SEND;
- Engage confidently and proactively with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Secure consistently high standards of SEND support in all Trust schools;
- Work with Trust Headteachers and SLT across both Trusts, on the strategic development of provision for pupils with SEND;
- Provide expert advice to senior staff concerning SEND arrangements on an ongoing regular basis, providing training and development where appropriate;
- Create, develop, implement and advise upon a strategic and sustainable Trust approaches to promoting excellent provision for SEND pupils within our Trust schools; and
- Build and develop robust links with external agencies, liaising with OCC, OXSIT, Educational Psychologists and other specialist providers of SEND services
Please apply for this via the My New Term on-line recruitment platform: Trust SEND Lead at Faringdon Learning Trust | MyNewTerm
For more information about our Trust, please visit our website https://faringdonlearningtrust.org.
Please direct any questions to the Trust Recruitment team at: Recruitment@faringdonlearningtrust.org
Early Years Practitioners in a Brand-New School
Are you an Early Years Practitioner looking for a new and exciting challenge with opportunities for future progression?
We are looking for Early Years practitioners, at all stages of their careers, to join St John’s and make it a truly special place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the opening of a brand-new nursery in an all-through school (2-16 Years) as part of The Vale Academy Trust. We want to create a nursery that sparks children’s curiosity and aspirations through our varied and inspirational provision. We believe in the importance of building strong relationships with families and the local community, and want to make our nursery a place of fascination and enjoyment for all children to learn and discover, whatever their needs and abilities.
You must be a highly motivated, passionate, and energetic practitioner who wants to support our children in the first step of their
St Johns journey.
If you are interested in starting your career in Early Years, already hold a Level 2/3 qualification or looking to become an EYFS Leader, then we would love to hear from you!
To find out more about our new school visit:
Or contact Kerry Cottrell, Primary Head of School, to arrange an informal chat:
Job Descriptions and salary available upon request
SAFER RECRUITMENT STATEMENT
The Vale Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Check.
Shortlisted candidates will be subject to online searches for publicly available information.
The Vale Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ communities.